Thanks for your interest in writing for IM.
We launched the IM blog with a focus on writing for Hiring Managers, Recruiters and HR professionals.
You can write on Recruitment, Candidate Screening, Skill Testing, or anything that is useful for our readers, is a good content for a guest post here.
Please read through the below guidelines before submitting your pitch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles and guest posts must be original pieces written exclusively for blog.interviewmocha.com
- The articles cannot be republished anywhere else.
- A two line byline/bio will be provided at the bottom of the article for authors and they can place a link or email in the byline that will get you leads from interested readers.
- All articles will need to be approved by our team. We cannot guarantee that all articles will be published. But if the article is of great quality that helps Hiring Managers and/or Recruiters in any way, it is very likely that it will be published.
- Your post should contain at least 800 words, sub headers and bullet points or a list
- Guest posts/columns are unpaid.