Are you interested in showing your expertise and establishing yourself as an expert in recruitment and skills assessment?
You are at the right place.
Interview Mocha WELCOMES contributors. Our mission is to empower Human Resource professional to hire job fit candidates faster.
Writing a guest post for us will help you to reach out to more than 35,000 subscribers and 25,000 visitors monthly. Our visitors include recruiters, hiring managers, HR Directors, and HR Professionals.
Topics to be covered:
HR best practices in the following areas:
- Pre-employment assessment
- Skill assessment
- Talent management
- Employment Branding
- Global HR
- HR and technology
- Digital transformation
- Interview Mocha has an audience of TA professionals and hiring managers- We want to provide valuable content to our readers. The content should not be too generic and repetitious of what Mocha has previously published.
- The post must be original and not copy pasted from other blogs or websites.
- Any post that solely serves only promotional activities will not be accepted.
- An article that has been already published elsewhere will not be accepted.
- If Interview Mocha releases the content, it is owned by Interview Mocha. You will not be able to publish the same post elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit, optimize the submitted article for SEO (if needed) to match the interest of our readers.
- References should be given to research papers, surveys, and studies in the text to the original content source.
How do I submit A Human Resource Article?
Approach us at email@example.com with a subject line “Guest Blog Contribution” and include the following information.
- A few topic suggestions – We will carefully review the topics and would try to get back to you within a week.
- If we accept the topic, provide 3-5 lines information about the article
- Try to use headings, subheadings, numbers, and structured paragraph with bullets to increase readability.
- Provide Images suitable for your content. Main image size 600 * 400. If needed, mention the source for credit purposes.
- The length of the article should be 600 to 3000 words.