HR conferences are one of the best platforms to improve, innovate, and envision future opportunities as well as traits. Don't miss out on the great way to connect & interact with thousands of HR professionals who are as passionate about their work as you!
To help you make best out of 2019, Interview Mocha, an online assessment platform has compiled a list of top hr conferences being held in 2019 globally. So, what are you waiting for? Save the dates and plan to visit HR experts, innovators, and a new place!
- Host: Global HR Conference
- Dates: September 11, 2019
- Location:Houston, TX, USA
- Summary: Diverse HR leaders & innovators will be discussing the risks, challenges, opportunities for every single human resource professional in the rapidly changing global HR world
- Registration Price: $250 for SHRM members & $375 for non-SHRM members
- Who Should Attend: Exclusively for Global HR professionals & practioners who who are constantly striving to learn about latest innovations, topics in the world of global HR.
- Dates: October 1- 4, 2019
- Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Summary: HR tech conference is known for providing actionable and pracical takeaways. Industry thought leaders, HR experts share their experiences to widen your perspective.
- Registration Price: $1745 for early bird
- Who Should Attend: HR professionals for knowledge gain & exploring the innovative HR tech software. IT executives, New & upcoming technology vendors to showcase their product and solutions.
- Dates: March 5-7, 2019
- Location:Miami, FL USA
- Summary: The conference is planned for bringing together the best minds in the industry for better understanding of why balanced use of hard as well as soft skills is needed to make better, data-driven talent decisions for building high-performing organization
- Registration Price: $1,995
- Who Should Attend: Professionals working in HR, HR tech, recruitment, workforce analytics, and workforce planning who are keen to know the best practices for implementing long-term talent strategy with the shorter & agile workforce planning
- Host: Human Resource Executive
- Dates: April 24-26, 2019
- Location:Las Vegas, NV
- Summary: Span over 3 days, health & benefit conference is focused on helping employers in gaining the foresight to create excellent benefit package for your organization with best practises used by industry experts.
- Registration Price: Registrations will be open on september 12, 2018
- Who Should Attend: HR & benefits professionals
- Dates: January 9-11, 2019
- Location: Dublin
- Summary: This HR event is focused on connecting the global HR community & helping them with the rapidly changing environment of HRM landscape with respect to global context
- Registration Price: EUR 450
- Who Should Attend: Recruiters, HR professionals, and management researcher s who are interested in learning about developing & managing HR strategies to improve bottom line result.
- Host: Globoforce
- Dates: March 18-21, 2019
- Location: Nashville, TN, USA
- Registration Price: $995
- Who Should Attend: Recruiting & human resource professionals
- Dates: February 10-15 & February 18-23, 2019
- Summary: The details will be updated soon
We will update you soon with the more details on upcoming HR conferences mentioned below. Stay tuned!
- 15th annual HR Summit
- 2019 HR Florida Leadership Conference
- HR Strategy & Innovation Summit 2019
- Employee Benefits & Compensation Summit 2019
- HR Directors Summit 2019
- 2019 LEAP HR: Life Sciences – West Coast
If you liked our blog you will also like