If you are looking for SAP FICO interview questions, here is the list of most important questions that can be asked in interviews. Make yourself ready with this comprehensive list of interview questions.
SAP FICO Interview Questions:
- In the G/L Account, you can delete a G/L account by clicking the Delete button. How can you restrict a G/L account for not getting it deleted?
- You have defined a credit control area according to the areas of responsibility for credit monitoring. How will you define a Credit Control area for a customer?
- Customer master data is created centrally with transaction FD01. What are the required customer attributes that need to be entered?
- Payment terms are created in the configuration and we determine the payment due date for vendor/customer invoice. Where are they stored?
- In Accounts Receivable, what is the difference between the 'Residual Payment' and 'Part Payment' methods of allocating cash?
Use this list of SAP FICO interview questions for interview preparation. Read them, bookmark them, and even add your own interview questions in the comments below.