- Interview Mocha has an audience of human resource professionals - most of whom are at the director level and above.
- We intend to provide valuable content to our readers. The post must include original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing.
- Any post that solely serves only promotional activities will not be accepted.
- Any article that has been already published elsewhere will not be accepted.
- If Interview Mocha publishes the content, it is owned by Interview Mocha. You will not be able to publish the same post elsewhere.
- Every guest post will be published with respective author bios, in which 1 backlink will be allowed
- We reserve the right to edit, optimize the submitted article for SEO (if needed) to match the interest of our readers.
- References should be given to research papers, surveys, and studies in the text to the original content source.
How do I submit a guest blog to Interview Mocha?
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Blog Contribution” and include the following information.
- Submit 4 topics – We will carefully review the topics and get back to you within 7 working days.
- If we accept the topic, guest authors are expected to provide an abstract to make sure expectations are set beforehand.
- Use headings, subheadings, numbers and structured paragraph with bullets to increase readability.
- Provide images suitable for your content. Main image size 600 * 400. If needed, mention the source for credit purposes. If you cannot, we will create the image in-house based on our understanding and interpretation of the topic at hand.
- The ideal length of the article is 1200 to 2000 words.
- Pre-employment assessments
- HR Practices
- Technical Hiring
- Campus Hiring